SCULPT YOUR PHYSIQUE WITH NON-INVASIVE RADIOFREQUENCY TREATMENTS
As public awareness about the transformative power of non-invasive cosmetic services continues to grow, so has the demand for safe, effective, non-surgical treatments to improve the contours of the body. Patients want to enhance the shape of their physique without the cost, potential complications, or downtime associated with a surgical procedure (i.e. liposuction).
Non-invasive body-contouring treatments powered by radiofrequency (RF) have emerged as a potential solution for patients interested in:*
- Reducing skin laxity (looseness) to improve the appearance of excess or sagging skin. Common treatment zones include the abdomen, thighs, arms, and jowls.
- Sculpting, tightening, or toning the skin
- Increasing cellular metabolism, lymphatic drainage, and circulation
- Streamlining body contours
- Smoothing and firming the texture of the skin
- Boosting collagen production
- Decreasing the circumference and volume of the targeted treatment zones
- Minimizing the appearance of cellulite (unsightly skin dimpling)
- Reducing stubborn fat pockets
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The body contouring applications of radio frequency (RF) treatments are premised upon the stimulating power of thermal heat energy—an oscillating electrical current forces collisions between charged molecules and ions, transforming them into heat. RF thermal stimulation is believed to produce a microinflammatory process that promotes the growth of new collagen (the protein responsible for keeping skin youthfully smooth, firm and supple) and causes the skin to contract, temporarily smoothing, tightening, and firming the surface of the skin.
Through the manipulation of skin cooling and the delivery of RF energy to precise depths in the tissues, RF treatments can also be utilized to reduce the size of stubborn fat pockets. Because RF thermal stimulation occurs irrespective of skin type or color, RF body contouring treatments are appropriate for patients of all ethnicities and skin types.
RADIOFREQUENCY-POWERED BODY CONTOURING OPTIONS
Although there are a variety of RF-powered body contouring treatments currently on the market (i.e. Venus Legacy™, Venus Freeze™, Viora™, Vanquish™, Exilis™, Thermage™, Bodytight™), Board-certified plastic surgeons (ABPS) Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin have equipped MBody’s two beautiful treatment facilities (Richmond, VA and Vienna, VA) with the truSculpt™ and Velashape™ body contouring systems. The doctors selected these systems because of their record of producing pleasing results for many patients and their excellent safety records.*
- truSculpt™: the truSculpt™ body contouring system offers one physique-enhancing benefit that body contouring surgery cannot provide—cellulite reduction! truSculpt™ delivers deep, uniform heat energy to common trouble zones (i.e. thighs, buttocks, flanks) to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite. In contrast to competing technologies, which often rely on continuous motion as the primary safeguard for patient comfort, the truSculpt™ system features built-in safety mechanisms in both application technique and handpiece design. The proprietary coating on the surface of the truSculpt™ handpiece serves to reduce potential hot spots or edge effects, and the distinctive ‘stamp’ application technique delivers the maximum dose of energy in every imprint while preserving patient comfort and avoiding complications such as pinching and under-treated/over-treated areas.
- Velashape®: employs a precise combination of vacuum tissue manipulation, infrared (IR) technology, bi-polar radiofrequency (RF), and mechanical tissue manipulation to boost circulation while increasing cellular metabolism and facilitating lymphatic drainage. This promotes increased collagen production, which firms and smooths the skin’s texture, reduces skin laxity, decreases the volume and circumference of the targeted treatment zone, and minimizes the appearance of cellulite.
RF-powered body contouring treatments produce excellent results on their own; however, these results can be amplified and extended when performed in conjunction with ancillary non-surgical body contouring services (i.e. CoolSculpting®, Liposonix®).
*DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. These services are not intended for weight loss. Patients must be at or near their ideal weight and have realistic expectations of the intended outcome. No body contouring procedure offers permanent results. While these procedures can remove some fat cells from the body, existing fat cells can continue to grow and expand to cause additional weight gain.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center (MBody), with office locations in Richmond and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best! Our commitment to the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement never falters:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals
- Consistency: we seek to perform advanced treatments with a history of clinical success while upholding extremely high quality and safety standards
- Cutting-edge: our Board certified (ABPS) physicians possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications
- Communication: we make the time to review all of your treatment options and details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience
If you would like additional information about radiofrequency-powered body contouring treatments (i.e. truSculpt™ and Velashape™), please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with one of our esteemed practitioners.