Why Not Look the Way You Feel Inside?
COSMETIC SURGERY OPTIONS
As the founding plastic surgeons of the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin understand the powerfully transformative results cosmetic surgery procedures can provide. Although the Doctors created Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) to serve as the non-surgical division of the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, and instilled a practice philosophy to give patients access to a wide variety of non-invasive body-contouring and facial-rejuvenation services, they also realize that certain patients require a more intensive solution than non-invasive treatment modalities can provide.
During your initial consultation, if you or the Doctors feel that your cosmetic needs and objectives would be better served by a surgical enhancement treatment option, they may recommend one of the following cosmetic surgery procedures, either in lieu of, or as a supplement to your non-invasive MBody service:
Plastic Surgery Procedures Richmond | Vienna
- Face Procedures
- Breast Procedures
- Body Procedures
Each of the surgical procedures listed above can safely and conveniently be performed at either of the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery’s two state-of-the-art facilities, in Richmond, VA or Vienna (Tysons Corner), VA. In some cases, optimal treatment outcomes may be achieved with a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures performed in conjunction with one another. In this way, each procedure plays a complementary role, helping to maximize and extend your results, and producing remarkably dramatic improvements that would not have been possible with a solo procedure.*
*Individual results vary. Results not guaranteed.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
The Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center is a state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement practice dedicated to a total commitment to care, customer service, and comfort–our goal is to provide a broad range of non-invasive cosmetic services while also offering plastic surgery consultations for our patients upon request. Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin created MBody to serve as the non-surgical division of their successful plastic surgery practice, the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery. Our valued patients take comfort in knowing that they are in the care of esteemed medical professionals, and that they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your experience at MBody will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—this is your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
The MBody Center’s philosophy can be summed up as the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals.
- Consistency: we seek to perform advanced treatments with a history of clinical success while upholding extremely high quality and safety standards.
- Cutting-edge: our Board certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications.
- Communication: we take the time to review all of your treatment options and procedural details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience. If you think that you may benefit from more intensive corrective services, we can provide you with the necessary information about surgical enhancement options that can be performed in lieu of, or as a supplement to, your non-invasive treatments.
If you would like additional information about cosmetic surgery procedures that can be performed as a complement to, or in lieu of, your non-invasive treatments, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA.
To schedule a consultation please call 703-740-8333 or Click Here.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified (ABPS) Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit one of our locations in Richmond or Vienna, VA.