ABOUT MBODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER
Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin designed the Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) website with the goal of providing patients with well-organized, easily understandable information about MBody’s diverse selection of non-surgical cosmetic enhancement services, as well as how each treatment can be personalized to improve your physique and take years off your appearance. We want to inform patients about the wide scope of options available to them–from the least invasive measures to the most intensive corrective procedures. Many patients mistakenly think that surgery is the only effective countermeasure to address their aesthetic concerns, when in fact there are a number of less invasive options that can provide dramatic results without the requisite cost and downtime of a surgical procedure.*
MBody has established and maintained a practice dedicated to high standards of patient care and a commitment to the five C’s of cosmetic enhancement, which serve as the foundation for our practice philosophy:
- Convenience: Time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours! Many of our patients schedule one of our services during their lunch hour, and promptly return to work 30 minutes later with healthy, glowing, youthfully-firm skin and a refreshed appearance!*
- Consistency: We deliver treatment outcomes while upholding high quality standards for patient care and safety protocols. Your health is our number one priority, and we will take every precaution necessary to ensure your comfort and well-being before, during, and after your treatment.
- Cutting-edge: Our Board certified (ABPS) physicians understand the scientific principles fueling the newest advancements in aesthetic medicine, which enables them to perform each treatment with precision, and to produce optimal results while minimizing the risk of complications.*
- Communication: We never underestimate the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review all of your procedural options and details to help you feel confident and relaxed going into your treatment. Moreover, our Medical Directors are experienced plastic surgeons who are available to provide on-site consultations for patients interested in learning about surgical enhancement options that can be performed in lieu of (or as a supplement to) the non-invasive MBody treatments
- Customization: We eschew ‘cookie-cutter,’ standardized treatment protocols, which often produce results that look unnatural. Instead, we take the time to custom-tailor each treatment to address your specific cosmetic concerns while subtly enhancing your natural features.* The overarching goal of every procedure is to produce significant improvements without ever appearing overworked—your friends will think you look well-rested and naturally rejuvenated without knowing why!*
As you peruse the rest of our site, please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or would like to schedule an initial consultation. We have two convenient office locations (Richmond, VA and Vienna/Tysons Corner, VA), and our friendly, helpful staff members are always available to assist you in any way possible. We will work tirelessly to make your MBody experience memorable by providing outstanding customer service and patient care from your first consultation to your very last follow-up visit. To schedule a consultation please call 703-740-8333.