Surgical Enhancement or Non-Surgical Rejuvenation, Your Choice of Surgeon Matters!
With millions of Americans spending millions, even billions!, of dollars each year on beauty enhancement products, non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, and cosmetic surgery, the world of aesthetic medicine is becoming a bigger business than ever before. With medicinal, technological, and surgical advancements literally revolutionizing the world of aesthetic medicine on nearly a daily basis, treatments are now no longer limited to the rich and famous, but are accessible to anyone seeking to restore their youthful glow and enhance their natural-looking beauty. Yet as “med spas” open up around every corner and ever more practitioners seek to capitalize on this surge in cosmetic treatments, selecting a truly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who can deliver safe results can be both confusing and difficult.
At Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody), with office locations in Richmond, Virginia and Vienna, Virginia, our Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons, Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin are here to help. Together, Drs. Sundin have the necessary knowledge of advanced techniques and demonstrated experience to help you understand the key differences and advantages of both surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation options, work closely with you to thoroughly understand your aesthetic goals, and recommend the treatment option best suited to achieve those goals, in order to enhance your natural beauty and youthful glow while minimizing the potential for complications, discomfort, and downtime.*
But don’t just take our word for it! We encourage you to take the time to review our qualifications and our record of success for yourself. When comparing cosmetic surgeons and licensed medical practitioners, here are a few things you should look for:
- Education and Training: Review the specific educational background and certifications of your practitioner to confirm they have the necessary qualifications to perform your procedure.
Both Drs. Sundin are Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and have completed multiple advanced fellowships in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Burton Sundin graduated from Duke University while Dr. Reps Sundin completed his degrees at Georgetown University and University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
- Personalized Approach: Be sure your practitioner takes the time to get to know you before recommending a technique or procedure.
The Doctors at MBody take the time to meet with you in person and review your unique medical concerns and aesthetic goals, so we can recommend the treatment approach that is for you.*
- Minimalist Approach: Be sure you are getting the right procedure for your specific concern.
At MBody, our goal is to offer the least invasive procedure required to achieve the rejuvenation and enhancement you want.* For instance, you may believe you need a surgical facelift when in fact your goals can be achieved with a non-surgical “liquid facelift” instead; however, in some cases, non-surgical rejuvenation may simply not be sufficient to achieve the results you want.*
- Demonstrated Results: Don’t rely on stock photos. Your chosen practitioner should be able to show you an extensive portfolio of “Before and After” photos of his/her actual patients.
At MBody, we pride ourselves on showing only unedited, un-“doctored”, un-“Photoshopped” photos of our patients, openly demonstrating our commitment to a customized approach, our extensive clinical skillset, and our diverse menu of surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Contact Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!* Our commitment to the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement never falters:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals.
- Consistency: we perform advanced treatments with proven records of clinical success while upholding the highest quality and safety standards.
- Cutting-edge: Board certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin both possess the experience and skillset to provide surgical and non-surgical procedures with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications.*
- Communication: we make the time to review all of your treatment options and details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience!
If you are interested in learning more about Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin or would like to schedule an in-person consultation with either of these highly esteemed cosmetic surgeons, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you.