REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF CELLULITE WITH TRUSCULPT™
At the Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody), Board-certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin have equipped their two beautiful treatment centers (Richmond, VA and Vienna, VA) with the truSculpt™ Body Contouring System, capable of minimizing the appearance of cellulite through the targeted delivery of powerful radiofrequency technology.
The trademarked truSculpt™ technology was developed based upon clinical research findings showing that heating subcutaneous fatty tissues (underneath the skin) to 45° C results in a breakdown of fat cells. truSculpt™ features a sophisticated temperature monitoring and feedback system, which allows for real-time readings of skin temperature to ensure that required therapeutic parameters (temperature of 45° C) are not only achieved, but are successfully sustained for a minimum of 3 minutes. This serves to maximize treatment efficacy while minimizing any discomfort.*
SAFE, EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR A DIVERSE RANGE OF TREATMENT ZONES
Patients often have unique body-sculpting needs and goals—some may require cellulite reduction on a larger scale, while others need a more targeted treatment for smaller treatment zones. truSculpt™ accounts for this diversity among patient body-shaping objectives with two handpieces, both of which were designed with truSculpt’s unique electrode pattern for deep, uniform temperature distribution:
- 40 cm2 ergonomic handpiece to conveniently treat larger zones of the body
- 16 cm2 handpiece developed to expand treatment capabilities of the truSculpt™ platform to reach smaller treatment areas
What sets this remarkable, FDA-approved technology apart from other non-invasive body-shaping treatments is truSculpt™’s ability to deliver deep, uniform heat energy to common trouble zones (i.e. thighs, buttocks, flanks), breaking down stubborn fat cells and temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Moreover, the truSculpt™ system features built-in safety mechanisms in both application technique and handpiece design. The proprietary coating on the surface of the truSculpt™ handpiece serves to reduce potential hot spots or edge effects, and the distinctive ‘stamp’ application technique delivers the maximum dose of energy in each and every imprint while preserving patient comfort and avoiding complications such as pinching and under-treated/over-treated areas.
DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. TruSculpt is not intended for weight loss. Patients must be at or near their ideal weight and have realistic expectations of the intended outcome. No body contouring procedure offers permanent results. While TruSculpt removes some fat cells from the body, existing fat cells can continue to grow and expand to cause additional weight gain.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
The Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center is a state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement practice with service delivery capabilities that far surpass those of a traditional med spa—we possess the unique ability to provide a broad range of non-invasive cosmetic services while also offering plastic surgery consultations for our patients upon request. Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin created MBody to serve as the non-surgical division of their successful plastic surgery practice, The Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery. Our valued patients take comfort in knowing that they are in the care of esteemed medical professionals, and that they will achieve results in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your experience at MBody will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—this is your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
The MBody Center sets itself apart from other aesthetic service providers through our unwavering commitment to the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals
- Consistency: we seek to perform advanced treatments with a history of clinical success while upholding extremely high quality and safety standards
- Cutting-edge: our Board certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications
- Communication: we take the time to review all of your treatment options and procedural details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience. If you think that you may benefit from more intensive corrective services, we can provide you with the necessary information about surgical enhancement options that can be performed in lieu of (or as a supplement to) your non-invasive treatments
If you would like additional information about non-invasive cellulite reduction treatments with truSculpt, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA.
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond and surrounding communities.