Refresh and Renew Your Facial Contours with NovaThreads Instant Facelift and Novalyft
Whether it happens in your forties, your fifties, or even your sixties, it will happen: your facial contours will slowly and subtly begin to sag and drop, diminishing or inverting the healthy “V-shape” that is the hallmark of a youthful appearance. A minimally-invasive instant facelift with NovaThreads works deep within the tissues of the skin to lift sagging areas and restore the structural framework of collagen required to maintain youthful facial contours. The Novathreads procedure is designed to enhance your natural beauty and deliver powerful rejuvenation without surgery.
At MBody: Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center in Richmond, Virginia and Vienna, Virginia (Tysons Corner, VA), Board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin specialize in next-generation rejuvenation technologies such as NovaThreads. Nova threads are FDA approved. The Novalyft procedure is a safe and highly-effective technique for patients seeking a more lifted, youthful facial contour or who are interested in rejuvenation of the neck and/or jawline. If you would like to learn more about whether you may be a candidate for facial rejuvenation with NovaThreads and the Novalyft procedure, please schedule your consultation today with one of our board certified plastic surgeons!
How a Lunchtime Lift with NovaThreads Works
The concept behind a thread lift with NovaThreads is remarkably simple! NovaThreads deliver powerful rejuvenation by lifting sagging areas of skin on the face and stimulating your own body’s production of collagen in order to rebuild the natural scaffolding of tissues, maintaining the youthful contours of your face. The technique involves using specialized medical-grade sutures made of the same absorbable material used during many plastic surgery procedures including facelifts and tummy tuck. This suture material, called polydioxanone (PDO), is safe, absorbable, and well tested over many years. When correctly threaded into the skin, the sutures provide instantaneous, immediately-visible lift to the tissues of the face and neck, while the controlled healing sparked by collagen production smooths and tightens the skin! The threads can be utilized to tighten lax skin (Novalyft procedure). The threads are also placed at select areas to stimulate collagen and restore volume (Novamesh procedure).
- Immediate tightening of laxity on the face and neck—It’s an instant facelift!
- Rebuilding facial structures through improved collagen production
- Lifting, tightening, and smoothing the skin from the inside
- Requires only local anesthesia; no general anesthesia required
- Little to no post-procedure recovery time
- Requires less than an hour in our tranquil, spa-like office
- No cuts or incisions
- Doesn’t leave behind scars or scar tissue
- Sutures are safely reabsorbed within 4-6 months
- Many patients can expect results lasting 1-2 years
Your NovaThread Options
The instant facelift with NovaThreads can be performed with two different techniques:
- NovaMesh: Designed for patients seeking more subtle rejuvenation. NovaMesh involves sutures inserted horizontally and vertically in a mesh- or net-like configuration, which serves as the structural foundation for the growth of new collagen.
- NovaLyft: Perfect for those patients wanting a more dramatic and immediate lift, NovaLyft sutures are threaded with “barbs” or “cogs” that firmly grip the tissues underneath the skin, delivering instant skin positioning, while the development of new collage secures the lift.
Both NovaThread options offer excellent results; the choice that is most appropriate for you will depend on the level of facial rejuvenation you are seeking, as well as on your unique facial contours. During your consultation with Dr. Sundin, we will work closely with you to help you select the option that will help you achieve your unique rejuvenation goals.
The Facial Rejuvenation Specialists at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive exceptional patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin are both Board certified plastic surgeons who specialize in all of today’s most cutting-edge facial rejuvenation and body contouring techniques, including non-surgical, minimally-invasive, and surgical technologies. Our goal is to maximize your results by working with you to develop a comprehensive, customized treatment plan that incorporates, if necessary, a variety of treatment techniques appropriate to achieve your unique aesthetic goals!
If you are ready for a next-generation thread lift with NovaThread, please contact MBody: Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center today for more information. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with one of our highly-esteemed cosmetic surgeons.