NON-INVASIVE REJUVENATION FOR THE FACE AND HAIR
Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt startled by the aged, weary reflection staring back at you? The damaging aesthetic effects of the natural aging process eventually impact all of us, and the progression of these gradual, unwelcome changes to our skin and hair can be exacerbated and magnified by:
- Lifestyle factors (smoking, alcohol consumption, poor diet, stress, insufficient sleep)
- Harsh environmental elements (pollutants, gravity, chemical toxins, sun damage/UV rays)
- Biological changes (hormonal shifts; depletion of key proteins collagen and elastin; reduced hyaluronic acid levels)
The cumulative cosmetic impact of the aforementioned variables is the source of numerous problematic skin and hair-related concerns, each of which can detract from our appearance and health, and produce the unfamiliar, aged visage we see in the mirror.
As chief plastic surgeons at the Virginia Institute for Plastic Surgery, Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin created the Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) to serve as the complementary, non-surgical division of the Virginia Institute, and to provide patients with a broad range of powerful, yet non-invasive cosmetic treatments formulated to turn back the hands of time by revitalizing the health and appearance of the skin and hair.
From the comfort of either of MBody’s two convenient office locations (Richmond and Vienna, Virginia) patients with time constraints and/or budgetary concerns can choose from our extensive menu of scalpel-free, no-downtime, skin- and hair-rejuvenation services:
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- MICRONEEDLING WITH DERMAPEN®
- SPECIALTY AT-HOME SKINCARE PRODUCTS
- NEOTENSIL™ NON-SURGICAL EYE LIFT
The efficacy of the hair restoration/regeneration treatments listed above can be maximized when utilized in conjunction with ancillary hair restoration techniques, such as:
- Light based treatments: we offer the iGrow® in-home Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) System, which energizes cellular activity within the hair follicle to promote the growth of thicker, fuller, and healthier-looking hair.This 4-6 month process is an affordable, customizable treatment that is safe for use on both men and women, and can reverse hair thinning/loss while boosting the effectiveness of supplementary hair rejuvenation treatments and expediting the healing process of more invasive hair transplantation methods.
- Microneedling with DermaPen: although typically associated with skin rejuvenation procedures, DermaPen microneedling treatments amplify the absorption rates of topical hair loss treatment products (i.e. Rogaine, Propecia), thus enhancing their efficacy. Microneeding has also proven to effective as a pre-treatment for hair restoration techniques such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections, because it initiates the scalp’s natural healing response, breaks up excess sebum (oil), and increases blood flow circulation.
- Topical medications: Rogaine, Propecia (prescription only)
Each member of the professional team at MBody possesses a wealth of cosmetic medicine knowledge and experience, and has undergone the necessary training to safely and effectively perform each treatment. After listening carefully to your treatment objectives, we will meticulously assess the condition of your skin and hair in order to recommend the optimal service (or combination of services) that will best help you to realize your cosmetic goals. Because most of the MBody services do not require any downtime, our patients often schedule rejuvenating skin treatments during their lunch break, and are able to return to work less than an hour later looking fabulously refreshed and youthfully revitalized!*
*Individual results vary. Results not guaranteed.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
The Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center is a state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement practice dedicated to a total commitment to care, customer service, and comfort–our goal is to provide a broad range of non-invasive cosmetic services while also offering plastic surgery consultations for our patients upon request. Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin created MBody to serve as the non-surgical division of their successful plastic surgery practice, the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery. Our valued patients take comfort in knowing that they are in the care of esteemed medical professionals, and that they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your experience at MBody will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—this is your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
The MBody Center’s philosophy can be summed up as the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals.
- Consistency: we seek to perform advanced treatments with proven records of clinical success while upholding extremely high quality and safety standards.
- Cutting-edge: our Board certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications.
- Communication: we take the time to review all of your treatment options and procedural details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience. If you think that you may benefit from more intensive corrective services, we can provide you with the necessary information about surgical enhancement options that can be performed in lieu of, or as a supplement to, your non-invasive treatments.
If you would like additional information about any of our non-surgical treatments to rejuvenate the skin and/or hair, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA. To schedule a consultation please call 703-740-8333 or Click Here.