Breast Augmentation for Naturally-Beautiful, Sexy Breasts
Every day, we take simple steps to improve our appearance: we use cosmetics to highlight our best features; we improve our physique through a healthy diet and active exercise routine; we even alter the color of our hair and eyes to meet our aesthetic ideals. Yet for women who are dissatisfied with the size of their breasts, there really aren’t any satisfactory, temporary fixes. For some women seeking larger breasts and a more curvaceous chest profile, breast augmentation surgery may be the best way to achieve the full, sexy, beautiful breasts they have been dreaming about!*
Breast augmentation (also known as augmentation mammaplasty) is a highly-customizable surgical procedure designed to enhance the symmetry, size, and overall aesthetic appeal of the breasts through the use of silicone or saline breast implants. Breast augmentation surgery is ideal for any women seeking to:
- Increase the size of the breasts for a fuller, more curvaceous figure
- Restore or enhance breast volume lost after pregnancy or substantial weight loss
- Enhance and improve breast symmetry for a more proportionate physique*
Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin, the highly-skilled, Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) in Richmond and Vienna, Virginia, offer next-generation implants with proven track records of safety, backed by lasting warranty programs. When coupled with these amazing surgeons’ mastery of cutting-edge surgical techniques and their personalized, patient-centric approach, breast augmentation surgery can truly deliver full, curvaceous, naturally-beautiful breasts for a curvaceous, sexy physique.*
Planning a Successful Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation surgery is one of the most customizable cosmetic surgery procedures available today, with a multitude of implant shapes, textures, profiles, sizes, and materials to choose from to ensure that you achieve exactly the look and feel that you want. When faced with such a vast array of choices, making the right decision can seem overwhelming. Dr. Sundin will work closely with you through every decision, ensuring that you understand the benefits, and risks, of every option and helping you select the most flattering implants for your figure. When choosing breast implants, there are five key decisions to consider:
- Profile: the breast “profile” refers to the distance the implant will project from the body, where a lower profile implant will create a less prominent silhouette than a high profile implant
- Type: Implants are available in silicone or saline. Silicone implants deliver the most natural look and feel, and are generally less likely to cause rippling or other undesirable changes in the look of the breast. Silicone implants offer moderate to ultra-high profiles, and come in pre-determined sizes from 175cc to 800cc. Saline implants are filled to a precise, customizable size using sterile salt water, which will be naturally reabsorbed by the body in case of a leak. Saline implants offer moderate to high profiles. While saline implants require a smaller incision and are easier to remove, they are more prone to rippling.
- Shape: Implants can be either spherical (round) or teardrop-shaped. For women who want their breasts to appear soft, full and round, spherical implants are likely to be the best option. Teardrop implants are a relatively new option, offering greater stability and flexibility of shape over the more traditional round implants.
- Texture: The surface of the implant may be smooth or textured. Often, this decision is dependent on the shape of the implant, the amount of natural breast tissue that will remain after the surgery, and the assessed risk for capsule contracture (a complication in which the scar tissue surrounding the implant hardens and squeezes the implant).
- Implant placement: The placement of the implants will significantly impact the overall profile of your upper torso. Submuscular placement involves placing the implant underneath the chest muscle, while subglandular (a.k.a. submammary) placement puts the implant between the chest muscle and breast tissue.
*Individual results may vary. Results are not guaranteed.
Contact Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
If you are displeased with the size and shape of your breasts and believe you may be ready to enhance your breast profile with breast augmentation surgery, we encourage you to contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with one of our esteemed cosmetic surgeons.