MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE WHEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR BEAUTY…
The past several years have witnessed a dramatic increase in the number of minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States. Given this recent interest in minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures and rejuvenation treatments, it should come as no surprise that the number of “med spas” offering these types of treatments has risen as well, yet many of the non-invasive procedures offered at these med spas can be legally performed by practitioners with little to no medical experience or training.
When something as important as your natural beauty is at stake, choosing the right cosmetic treatment center can be overwhelming. Even minimally-invasive procedures carry an element of risk and can result in stiff, wooden features, a wind-swept or pulled back appearance, or even disfiguring complications. So if you are considering a cosmetic procedure or rejuvenation treatment, how do you know where to go? How do you know which treatment center has the staff, skills, and experience necessary to perform your treatment safely and comfortably? How do you know whom to trust with your health and aesthetic concerns?
…DISCOVER THE MBODY DIFFERENCE!
Even if you are only seeking minimally- or non-invasive cosmetic rejuvenation treatments, it is critical to select a facility that is staffed by qualified, skilled physicians with the recognized training and experience required to ensure that all cosmetic procedures are performed as safely, comfortably, and successfully as possible. The Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) is a state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement center founded and run by not one, but TWO Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons! This sets MBody apart in a number of critical aspects:
- Board certified (ABPS) medical and surgical expertise: All of our non-surgical aesthetic services are performed in a properly equipped facility and are directly supervised by a Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeon, Dr. Burton and Dr. Reps Sundin. Our staff are all trained and experienced medical professionals and technicians, enabling us to maximize safety and comfort, while minimizing risk of complications and unintended side effects.
- Thorough medical analysis for a more complete solution: Many cosmetic problems can be successfully addressed with non-invasive or minimally-invasive rejuvenation treatments. Other aesthetic problems, however, may have deeper roots that will prove resistant to superficial procedures. Because MBody is the non-surgical division of the Doctors’ successful plastic surgery practice, The Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, we offer the option of plastic surgery consultations when minimally-invasive procedures are simply not sufficient corrective measures.
- Dedication to minimizing risk, discomfort, and downtime: Our plastic surgeons and medical practitioners are dedicated to staying abreast of the most recent technological developments in both surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation techniques, allowing us to handpick only services that we believe are safe, effective, and successful. Our number one goal is to ensure your safety and comfort before, during, and after each and every procedure.
- Recognized history of naturally-beautiful results: At MBody, we pride ourselves in offering only those cosmetic enhancement services with clinically proven records of producing long-term, dramatic results without any scalpels, incisions, or anesthesia. Moreover, our qualified, experienced practitioners modify and adapt every procedure and treatment to meet each patient’s unique aesthetic goals and enhance everyone’s distinctive natural beauty.
Our carefully selected menu of services, our ability to offer plastic surgery consultations, and our skilled, experienced technicians make the MBody difference. When you choose MBody, you can feel confident that you will experience a safe, comfortable rejuvenation that will leave you looking naturally refreshed, and stunningly beautiful!
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
The Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center is a state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement practice dedicated to a total commitment to care, customer service, and comfort–our goal is to provide a broad range of non-invasive cosmetic services while also offering plastic surgery consultations for our patients upon request. Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin created MBody to serve as the non-surgical division of their successful plastic surgery practice, the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery. Our valued patients take comfort in knowing that they are in the care of esteemed medical professionals, and that they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your experience at MBody will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—this is your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
The MBody Center’s philosophy can be summed up as the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals.
- Consistency: we perform advanced treatments with proven records of clinical success while upholding the highest quality and safety standards.*
- Cutting-edge: our board-certified plastic surgeons possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications.*
- Communication: we take the time to review all of your treatment options and procedural details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody If you think that you may benefit from more intensive corrective services, we can provide you with the necessary information about surgical enhancement options that can be performed in lieu of, or as a supplement to, your non-invasive treatments.
If you would like additional information about the personalized aesthetic enhancement services offered at MBody Contouring and Laser Center, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, Virginia and Tysons Corner (Vienna), Virginia. To schedule a consultation please call 703-740-8333 or Click Here.