Renuvion J-Plasma for Neck
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sundin is pleased to offer Renuvion J-Plasma for neck rejuvenation at his practice. This transformative minimally invasive treatment is based on a fusion of Helium Plasma and Radiofrequency (RF) technologies. The device is used for subcutaneous coagulation and ablation, leading to cause deep tissue contraction and achieving hemostasis.
Renuvion J-Plasma is usually performed in-office using local anesthesia, but larger cases may require general anesthesia. The procedure involves minimal risk, discomfort, and downtime, and avoids large surgical scars.
How does Renuvion J-Plasma for the Neck Work?
After the application of a local anesthetic, Dr. Sundin will create a tiny entry point in the skin to first perform liposuction. The Renuvion is then used to coagulate and ablate subcutaneous tissue through the same incisions. Renuvion delivers a proprietary blend of cold plasma energy and radiofrequency waves. Dr. Sundin will precisely apply the device to create safe and natural looking results for the neck appearance.*
Why Choose Renuvion J-Plasma for the Neck?
- Comprehensive results in a single in-office treatment session*
- Tiny incisions resulting in minimal scarring
- Soft tissue coagulation with natural-looking results*
- Triggers new collagen formation
- Results may continue to improve over time*
- Minimal discomfort during and after the procedure
- Low downtime and complete recovery in two to three weeks
*DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. Results are not guaranteed. Patients must have realistic expectations about what surgical and non-surgical procedures can achieve.