Look Your Best. Real Results. No Downtime.
MBODY SERVICES FOR WOMEN
Technological advances in the field of medical aesthetics have greatly increased the accessibility of cosmetic procedures for women. Shorter recovery times, reduced costs, and increasingly subtle, natural-looking treatment outcomes have led to a tremendous surge in the number of American women electing to have non-surgical cosmetic services over the past decade. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, nearly 12 million minimally invasive cosmetic procedures were performed on women in 2013 alone! Neuromodulators (i.e. Botox, Dysport) and soft tissue dermal fillers account for approximately 8 million of these services, and continue to steadily surge in popularity, while rejuvenating treatments such as chemical peels and laser skin resurfacing have remained popular among female patients as well.
Some of our most popular cosmetic services among female patients include:
- Dermal Fillers (JUVEDERM, JUVEDERM VOLUMA, PERLANE, RESTYLANE, BELOTERO BALANCE)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Radiesse, IPL)
- Laser Resurfacing Treatments (CO2 DOT Therapy, Fraxel, Clear + Brilliant)
- Non-invasive Skin Rejuvenation Services (Chemical Peels, Microneedling with Dermapen, Dermaplaning, Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Body Contouring (Ultrashape, CoolSculpting, truSculpt, Liposonix)
- Liquid Facelift
- PRP Facelift
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
Antiquated stigmas surrounding cosmetic enhancement have fallen by the wayside, as modern society has become increasingly aware of the fact that cosmetic enhancement treatments provide benefits that transcend surface aesthetics. Many of our patients have noted that after taking the time to correct a troubling cosmetic issue, they have experienced a dramatic boost in self-confidence, which in turn enabled them to be more present and successful in their work and family life.
The colloquial term “lunchtime facelift” has been adopted to describe the ever-growing variety of rejuvenating skin treatments that can be performed in less than one hour, giving busy women convenient scheduling options without taking time away from their work or family lives. After a quick, refreshing service, you can resume your normal activities looking youthfully revitalized and well-rested.* Our goal is for your results to subtly accentuate your uniquely beautiful features without ever appearing unnatural or overworked!
Although the aesthetic enhancement field is constantly changing and evolving, one factor that has never wavered is the paramount importance of selecting the right practitioner to perform your non-surgical cosmetic services. At Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody), with office locations in Richmond, VA and Vienna, VA, Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin understand the intense scheduling demands placed on American women, and will do everything possible to provide superb aesthetic services with minimal interruption to your hectic schedule. Our talented physicians embody the ideal combination of skill, artistry, and patient-based care—we take the time to truly listen to your needs, and will not rest until you are satisfied with your results!*
*Individual results vary. Results not guaranteed.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best! Our commitment to the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement never falters:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals
- Consistency: we seek to perform advanced treatments with a history of clinical success while upholding extremely high quality and safety standards
- Cutting-edge: our Board certified (ABPS) physicians possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications
- Communication: we make the time to review all of your treatment options and details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience
If you would like additional information about the customized aesthetic enhancement services we offer for women, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA.
To schedule a consultation please call 703-740-8333 or Click Here.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified (ABPS) Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin (serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Richmond & Vienna VA areas) please visit