Infini Genius: Harnessing Microneedling and RadioFrequency Energy to Minimize Wrinkles, Tighten the Skin, and Even Treat Acne Scars!
Lutronic® Infini Genius™
Developed by Lutronic®, a respected leader in the medical aesthetics industry, the Infini Genius™ was developed to offer effective, non-invasive, energy-based treatment for patients who present with aging skin, skin laxity (sagging, drooping skin), and/or fine lines and wrinkles. While technically not a laser, Infini Genius is powered by high-intensity, focused radiofrequency (RF) energy, which restores volume to depleted tissues to firm and smooth the skin. The radiofrequency energy is delivered through gold-coated, insulated microneedles that create precisely controlled fractionated Thermal Coagulation Points (TCP) at the optimal depth within the dermis (the innermost layers of the skin).
Before and After Photos
Infini Genius Patient Testimonial
The adjustable microneedles allow the depth of delivery of the radiofrequency energy to be set depending on the desired result, which allows for the energy to be targeted directly at the tissue being treated with minimal impact on the surrounding tissue and skin. The varying depth of delivery allows your procedure to be precisely customized to address your specific problem areas with minimal downtime. The treatment depth can also be varied to allow for resurfacing of the skin, leading to improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. Infini Genius provides accurate assessments of the skin and real-time energy delivery feedback for a safer and more comfortable treatment.
In order to maximize and extend your Infini Genius treatment results your service should only be performed by a skilled technician with a high level of experience working in the field of medical aesthetics. The well-trained, professional staff members at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody), with office locations in Richmond, VA and Vienna, VA, have undergone extensive training in radiofrequency-based cosmetic enhancement modalities and other laser technologies, and possess the requisite knowledge to ensure that you get the most out of your Infini Genius treatment experience.
Lutronic® Infini Genius™ vs. Other Technology
Lutronic® Infini Genius™ Benefits
- The practitioner has complete control over the treatment depth and energy levels, which facilitates a multi-layered, customizable approach that is safe and effective on dark skin or tanned skin
- Infini Genius’s adjustable depth control allows for reproducible treatments and multiple passes on even the most delicate areas. Infini effectively lowers the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) in dark skin types and can be safely used on patients with melasma and pigmented lesions.
- The technician has precise control over coagulation thanks to the Proprietary Tissue Intelligence and real-time energy delivery feedback system built into the Infini Genius system.
- Lutronic’s patented ComfortFlow™ technology treats 3.5 mm deep to maximize comfort and patient satisfaction. This built-in ComfortFlow™ technology facilitates smoother penetration via sequential needle insertion, which minimizes patient discomfort for a rapid and easy recovery.
- Infini Genius’s 49 microneedle tip delivers more than 100k Thermal Coagulation Points (TCPs) in a single 45 minute session
- Infini Genius treatments are gentle enough to ensure a quick and easy recovery with less downtime than is necessitated by CO2 fractional lasers. Typical downtime is 48- 72 hrs verses 1 -2 weeks needed with fractionated laser therapies.
- Infini Genius is more cost-effective and associated with less discomfort than micro-focused ultrasound skin rejuvenation treatments (i.e. ultherapy), and also has the ability to resurface the skin, thereby treating wrinkles and scars (a benefit ultherapy cannot deliver).
- Because of the inherent adjustability of the depth of the needles, time on tissue, tip sizes, and power levels, Infini Genius treatments are highly customizable, and can be regulated to reflect the patient’s specific goals, skin type, and targeted treatment areas. The larger (49 microneedle) tip allows for rapid treatment of larger areas, while the smaller (16 microneedle) tip is optimally suited to safely treat smaller treatment areas (i.e. around the eyes and mouth).
Contact Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBODY)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
If you would like additional information about the wrinkle-reducing and skin-tightening benefits of Lutronic’s® Infini Genius treatments, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with one of our esteemed practitioners.
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond and surrounding communities.
Photos provided by usa.lutronic.com
Before and after photos are examples of results, which may be achieved from treatment with certain technology. No results are guaranteed, either express or implied. Individual results may vary.