MAXIMIZE YOUR BODY CONTOURING RESULTS WITH CUSTOMIZED FUSION TREATMENTS
Sculpting a leaner, more toned physique is a goal shared by millions of men and women of all ages. While a healthy diet and regular exercise program can help individuals lose weight, these key elements of a healthy lifestyle are limited in their ability to tighten loose skin and/or reduce fat from common problem areas, such as:
- Thighs—“saddle bags,” cellulite
- Flanks—“love handles”
- Abdomen—“muffin top” and/or “abdominal pooch”
- Upper arms— “bat wing” appearance caused by excess loose skin and fat hanging down below the arm
- Back—“lower back rolls”
In response to the growing demand for non-surgical solutions to the aforementioned cosmetic concerns, multiple noninvasive body contouring modalities have emerged. The majority of next generation body-contouring treatments utilize the principle of lipolysis to address adipocytes (fat cells) in the targeted treatment areas. However, some physique-enhancing services focus on skin-tightening rather than fat-reduction, and stimulate skin contraction while boosting collagen production to create a smoother skin surface. These fat-reduction and skin-tightening treatments are typically powered by heat, cooling, laser, radiofrequency, vacuum/mechanical tissue manipulation, and/or ultrasound.
THE POWER OF COMBINATION TREATMENTS
Many patients present with multiple body-contouring concerns they would like to correct (i.e. cellulite, fat pockets, sagging skin) and would benefit from a more comprehensive treatment approach featuring multiple treatment modalities to simultaneously target and resolve each of their cosmetic issues within the context of a single procedure.
With the needs of these patients in mind, Board Certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) are pleased to offer customized body-shaping fusion treatments. Your non-invasive body contouring package will be comprised of a personalized combination of powerful, next-generation treatments, and will be designed to address your specific body-contouring concerns.
Your physique-enhancing fusion treatment may include one or more of the following technologies:
- CoolSculpting®: CoolSculpting utilizes the principle of lipolysis to freeze unwanted fat in less than 60 minutes, and does not require any post-treatment downtime, allowing patients to resume their normal activities immediately*
- Liposonix® Custom Contouring™ System: ideally suited for patients who have reached the dreaded ‘weight loss plateau,’ Liposonix® utilizes ultrasound energy to target unwelcome bulges around your waist, and produces powerful results in a single, 60-minute session. Liposonix® can be an effective complement to a healthy diet/exercise regimen that has leveled off, reducing unwanted fat around your abdomen to help slim your waistline and improving the appearance of undesirable “love handles” and “muffin tops”*
- Ultherapy® Butt Lift: Although traditionally thought of as a facial rejuvenation treatment, Ultherapy® (Ulthera) has body contouring applications as well, and has proven to be a safe and effective non-invasive option for patients seeking to lift and tighten the skin around their buttocks. The ultrasound energy employed during your Ulthera® butt lift treatment stimulates collagen growth and targets the innermost layers of the skin (the same areas targeted during a surgical buttocks lift), causing the skin to contract and tighten while helping to minimize the appearance of cellulite. The results of your Ultherapy® buttocks lift should continue to improve over the next 2-3 months, as collagen stores are replenished and the newly strengthened skin shifts to a more youthfully lifted position.*
- Ultrashape®: FDA-approved Ultrashape® treatments harness the power of pulsed ultrasound technology to safely and effectively tighten the skin in the targeted treatment areas and spot-reduce fat pockets situated in and around your abdomen, flanks, hips and thighs. Ultrashape® facilitates selective fat cell destruction while protecting healthy muscle cells, reducing the risk of complications (i.e. swelling, bruising) and reducing the need for post-treatment downtime*
- truSculpt™: the truSculpt™ body contouring system offers one physique-enhancing benefit that body contouring surgery cannot provide—cellulite reduction! truSculpt™ delivers deep, uniform heat energy to common trouble zones (i.e. thighs, buttocks, flanks), breaking down stubborn fat cells and temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite*
- Velashape®: employs a precise combination of vacuum tissue manipulation, infrared (IR) technology, bi-polar radiofrequency (RF), and mechanical tissue manipulation to boost circulation while increasing cellular metabolism and facilitating lymphatic drainage. This promotes increased collagen production, which firms, tightens, and smooths the skin’s texture, reduces skin laxity, decreases the volume and circumference of the targeted treatment zone, and minimizes the appearance of cellulite*
Dr. Sundin understands that every patient is unique, and will take the time to custom-tailor your combination body-contouring package to reflect your distinctive anatomy and treatment goals. Some patients may benefit from the skin-tightening and fat-reducing effects of a dual body-shaping treatment featuring Syneron’s proprietary technologies, UltraShape® and VelaShape®. For this treatment, UltraShape will be performed first to selectively target stubborn fat cells in your trouble zones. VelaShape® can be employed immediately thereafter to maximize and extend the results by firming and smoothing the skin and minimizing the appearance of cellulite.
Other patients may achieve optimal results with truSculpt® performed together with CoolSculpting®—regardless of the combination of services your fusion treatment features, the non-invasive nature of all our body-contouring treatments allows for the safe and comfortable performance of multiple procedures within the context of a single session, without increasing the risk of complications or requiring any post-treatment downtime.
*DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. None of these services is intended for weight loss. Patients must be at or near their ideal weight and have realistic expectations of the intended outcome. No body contouring procedure offers permanent results. While these procedures remove some fat cells from the body, existing fat cells can continue to grow and expand to cause additional weight gain.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center (MBody), with office locations in Richmond and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best! Our commitment to the Five C’s of cosmetic enhancement never falters:
- Convenience: time is a precious commodity and we will never waste yours!
- Customization: every service is meticulously adapted to address your specific needs and goals
- Consistency: we seek to perform advanced treatments with a history of clinical success while upholding extremely high quality and safety standards
- Cutting-edge: our Board certified (ABPS) physicians possess the clinical skillset to perform each treatment with precision—maximizing results while minimizing complications
- Communication: we make the time to review all of your treatment options and details to help you feel confident and relaxed throughout your MBody experience
If you would like additional information about our fusion body-contouring packages, please contact MBody Contouring and Laser Center today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with one of our esteemed practitioners.