Peel Away Years of Sun Damage!
TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN WITH A CUSTOMIZED CHEMICAL PEEL
Have you ever felt like facelift surgery was the only effective solution to address the visible signs of aging on your face and neck? If so, you are not alone–many patients share this disheartening experience; however, there are less invasive facial rejuvenation options you may not have considered! Chemical peels are non-invasive skin treatments that are formulated to reveal firm, youthfully glowing, skin without the extensive recovery period associated with facial surgery. Although they are offered in different strengths, the general premise of all chemical peels is that by producing a contained injury to the skin, the body’s natural wound healing process will be initiated and depleted collagen levels will be restored to optimal levels as dermal regeneration takes place. A complete dermal regeneration cycle can take 3-8 weeks; however, the epidermis (outmost layer of the skin) heals in just a few days, at which time, your chemical peel results will be displayed in the form of radiant, revitalized skin!
The chemical peel procedure involves applying potent chemicals to the facial area, and if performed incorrectly, there is a risk of burning the delicate skin of the face. For this reason, it is crucially important that your chemical peel treatment be performed by a licensed medical professional with the necessary knowledge and training to ensure the safety and success of your procedure. The professionally trained staff members at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) possess the requisite skillset and training to properly administer chemical peel treatments, and utilize only high quality, medical grade products from established industry leaders for all chemical peel procedures.
We are pleased to offer customized glycolic acid peels, as well as three chemical peel options from the well-respected Skinmedica® line at both of the MBody office locations (Richmond, VA and Vienna, VA). Each peel is specifically formulated to address a particular set of skin problems, and can be adapted to better serve your unique skincare needs and goals:
Skinmedica® Illuminize Peel
- Formulated to correct mild skin imperfections
- Brightens and refreshes the skin’s appearance after only one treatment; however, continued improvements are possible when these gentle peels are performed periodically, or as part of a series
- No post-treatment downtime makes this peel an excellent skin-enhancement option prior to a big event!*
Skinmedica® Vitalize Peel
- Appropriate for patients who present with mild to moderate skin imperfections
- Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while enriching the texture of the skin, leaving it softer and more evenly toned
- Produces visible improvements after a single peel, with optimized skin-enhancing results possible after a series of 3-6 peels*
Skinmedica® Rejuvenize Peel
- Skinmedica’s deepest and most powerful peel option—formulated to treat and correct moderate to severe skin imperfections
- Reconditions the skin by smoothing out textural abnormalities, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Indications for this peel include: acne, superficial scarring, sun-damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, dyschromia (hyper- or hypo- pigmentation)
- Noticeable improvements are visible after the first peel, with maximum results attained after a series of 3-6 peels*
Glycolic Acid Peel
- Formulated to target fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, acne, superficial scarring, dull/uneven skin tone, and rough skin texture
- Optimal results can be achieved with a series of 3 peels performed at 4-week intervals
- Requires little or no downtime—skin may be pink temporarily, but will heal without scabbing and with minimal flakiness
- Provides the added benefit of boosting the effectiveness of your at-home skin care regimen*
During your initial consultation, your MBody practitioner will evaluate the condition of your skin, your treatment preferences, and your aesthetic goals in order to determine which peel option would be the best fit for your time constraints while providing you with optimal skin-rejuvenating benefits.
*Individual results vary. Results not guaranteed.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
At MBody Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your MBody experience will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—and will be your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
If you would like additional information about the customized chemical peel treatments offered at MBody Contouring and Laser Center, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, Virginia and Tysons Corner (Vienna), Virginia.
To schedule a consultation please call 703-982-7430 or Click Here.
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond and surrounding communities.