NON-INVASIVE ALTERNATIVES TO FACIAL SURGERY AND HAIR RESTORATION
Your facial structure is your most distinguishing physical trait, and can significantly boost, or detract from, your overall aesthetic appearance. Cosmetic facial surgery procedures have become increasingly popular over the last decade, as rising numbers of men and women seek to:
- Reverse the visible signs of facial aging (i.e. wrinkles, fine lines, loose/sagging skin)
- Correct years of damage from the sun, environmental toxins, smoking, injury, gravity, and stress
- Enhance the appearance of one or more facial features that they are dissatisfied with
Although the field of cosmetic facial surgery has progressed significantly, allowing for safer procedures with fewer complications, all facial surgery carries with it some element of risk, and requires a substantial recovery period and financial commitment that can be prohibitive for many patients. What most people are not aware of, however, is that as facial surgery has evolved over time, so has the field of non-surgical facial enhancement services. There are now a multitude of effective, non-invasive options to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin and hair—no scalpels, no downtime, and at a reduced cost!
The skillful professional team at the Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) are committed to informing you about the full scope of facial enhancement options available to you. MBody has two on-site Board Certified Plastic surgeons who can provide expert recommendations regarding your surgical and non-surgical treatment options, helping you to find the service, or combination of services, that best accommodates your budget, cosmetic goals, and time constraints.
Considering Facelift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift, and/or Blepharoplasty (eye lift) surgery?
- The goal of facelift, brow lift, neck lift, and eye lift surgery is to respectively firm, lift, and tighten the skin on the face, neck, brows, and around the eyes—smoothing out lines and wrinkles, and restoring a more youthfully refreshed, well-rested appearance. These benefits can also be achieved temporarily with the following non-invasive treatment options:
- Botox®: ideally suited for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles, Botox®’s skin-smoothing effects have made it the most popular non-surgical rejuvenation treatment for the past seven years
- Dermal Fillers: hyaluronic acid-based facial fillers (i.e. Restylane®, Perlane®, JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Voluma XC) work by restoring depleted volume to hollow facial contours
- Liquid Facelift: harnesses the wrinkle-reducing power of Botox® with the volumizing properties of dermal fillers for a powerful, comprehensive facial rejuvenation
- PRP Facelift®: this three-step approach to facial rejuvenation utilizes a personalized combination of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and growth factors taken from your own blood to stimulate the production of new collagen, fatty tissue, and blood vessels. This remarkable process restores the smooth, plump, healthy skin of your youth and erases the signs of facial aging
- Laser skin resurfacing (Fraxel®, Clear + Brilliant®, DOT Therapy® CO2 Laser): these light-based procedures work by removing dying and damaged skin cells while initiating the body’s instinctive healing response. When the natural healing mechanism is triggered, collagen production is stimulated and the growth of new, healthy skin cells begins, which serves to refresh and revitalize the condition and appearance of the skin
- Chemical Peels: by producing a contained injury to the skin, chemical peels initiate the body’s natural wound healing process and restore depleted collagen levels. As dermal regeneration takes place, radiant, revitalized skin is revealed!
- Ultherapy®: Gentle enough for use on highly sensitive facial areas (around the eyes and mouth), FDA-approved Ultherapy® treatments channel the power of ultrasound energy to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production mechanism and serve to restore the body’s collagen levels to optimum functional capacity
- Microneedling: activates the body’s healing response to minimize the appearance of wrinkles/fine lines, hyperpigmentation (skin darkening and discoloration), stretch marks, and facial and body scarring (acne/injury/surgical/burn)
Considering strip harvesting hair transplantation surgery (FUT method)?
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (a.k.a. “strip harvesting”) is an invasive surgical procedure performed to restore a full head of hair for patients suffering from a receding hair line and undesirable hair loss. This painful procedure requires an extensive post-surgical recovery period; however, patients can achieve the same (if not better) hair restoration results with the following non-invasive procedure:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): this minimally-invasive method of hair restoration has been revolutionizing the hair transplantation industry with a pain-free procedure that delivers beautiful results in less time, and without requiring any incisions, scarring, or post-procedural hairstyle and/or activity restrictions.
CONTACT MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER (MBODY)
The Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center is a state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement practice with service delivery capabilities that far surpass those of a traditional med spa—we possess the unique ability to provide a broad range of non-invasive cosmetic services while also offering plastic surgery consultations for our patients upon request. Board Certified plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin created MBody to serve as the non-surgical division of their successful plastic surgery practice, the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery. Our valued patients take comfort in knowing that they are in the care of esteemed medical professionals, and that they will receive patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Your experience at MBody will provide you with a much-needed respite from the chaotic pace of everyday life—this is your time to take care of yourself and emerge rejuvenated, refreshed, and looking your very best!
If you would like additional information about non-invasive alternatives to facial surgery and hair transplantation offered at MBody Contouring and Laser Center, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation at either of our convenient office locations in Richmond, Virginia and Tysons Corner (Vienna), Virginia.
To schedule a consultation please call 703-740-8333 or Click Here.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit