Collagen Induction Therapy
Sculptra is an advanced dermal filler treatment that was developed for treating facial lipoatrophy. The filler was FDA approved in 2004 and has been extensively used since then for volumizing the cheeks. Sculptra, in recent years, has been used successfully on thousands of patients. It has been used for gently lifting the hands, arms, buttocks, and knees as well.
Modern Body Contouring & Laser Center, led by board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Burton M. Sundin and Dr. Reps B. Sundin, provides collagen induction therapy with Sculptra to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredericksburg, and surrounding communities.
Poly-L-Lactic acid (PLLA) is the main element in Sculptra dermal filler gel. This is a synthetic substance that is used in several surgical products. PLLA is very similar to a natural substance that is released during exercise by the muscles. Patients can experience up to 40% enhancement in facial volume as per studies. This is possible in just 3 – 6 treatment sessions with results lasting for as many as 2 years.
Benefits of Sculptra Cosmetic Filler Injections
These are a few reasons for choosing Sculptra:
- Repairs the skin scaffolding from the inside out
- Deeply volumizes soft tissue filler for comprehensive rejuvenation
- Adding thickness and strength for natural looking results
- Stimulates new collagen by adding instant volume
- Low maintenance noninvasive treatment option
- No risks, scarring, downtime, or discomfort
- Completely biocompatible filler gel with zero risk of allergies
Long Term Results with Collagen Formation
Sculptra injections have tiny PLLA particles that work within the deep dermis for triggering the production of fresh collagen. It provides long lasting structural support and skin revitalization. Rebuilt collagen fibers will smooth wrinkled and loose skin. It will also add fullness in the treated area. You can achieve sustainable, dramatic, and natural looking results with a series of 2 – 6 Sculptra injection treatments.
Sculptra Aesthetic Treatment Areas
Sculptra Aesthetic has been successful in achieving proven benefits in the following areas:
- Face: The procedure allows for filling facial skin folds and improving marionette lines and wrinkles. It adds volume to thinning cheeks as well as mid-face area. The treatment can erase chin wrinkles and improve mild jowling. It also allows the face to achieve a subtle lift that makes you appear more youthful and attractive.
- Hands and Chest: Skin texture present in delicate areas, such as the chest and hands get damaged because of sun exposure and effects of aging. Sculptra can be used for adding volume to thinning skin and strengthening the chest area’s V-shaped soft tissue area.
- Buttocks: You should consider Sculptra ‘butt lift’ injection treatment if you are unhappy with saggy skin in the buttock region. New collagen will be formed by the Sculptra injection that increases firmness and adds volume.
- Arms and Knees: Elbows, upper arms and knees are visible which can cause the skin to become lax. Carefully crafted Sculptra Aesthetic body shaping injection plan can achieve subtle lift and rejuvenation in trouble areas. It can also reduce skin crepiness.
Modern Body Contouring & Laser Center, led by board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Burton M. Sundin and Dr. Reps B. Sundin, receives patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredericksburg, and nearby areas for collagen induction therapy with Sculptra.
CONTACT MBODY MODERN BODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER in NORTHERN VIRGINIA
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit or click here to contact us.
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.