Brow Lift Surgery
Forehead or a brow lift procedure may seem relatively minor. However, it can make significant improvements to your facial appearance. It’s paramount that you have a clear idea about what the procedure is about before going in for the surgery. You should know the surgical technique your surgeon will use, effective recovery period, or aesthetic limitations and benefits.
It is better to have all concerns, doubts, and questions listed beforehand in your phone or on a sheet. You should carry this to your surgeon’s office during the initial consultation. A dedicated surgeon will ensure that all your questions are answered in a transparent and accurate fashion. This will help you make an informed and salient decision.
Modern Body Contouring & Laser Center, led by board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Burton M. Sundin and Dr. Reps B. Sundin, provides forehead lift and brow lift to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredericksburg, and surrounding communities.
Successful and Comprehensive Consultation
You and your surgeon will need to have a good rapport for the brow lift consultation to be successful. You should be able to communicate freely with the surgeon about your needs. You should choose a surgeon who makes you feel comfortable and confident in their abilities.
The surgeon may present forehead lift and brow lift cosmetic surgery before and after images at the initial consultation. They may do this to help you create realistic expectations and make the right decision.
Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
You should consider asking your cosmetic surgeon the following questions during the initial consultation:
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- Do you have the required experience and skills in brow/forehead lift surgery?
- Have you performed eye or facial related cosmetic procedure before? What is the satisfaction rate of your patients?
- Would you perform the plastic surgery under local or general anesthesia?
- Where will the surgery be performed – at an accredited surgery center, local hospital, or a private surgical suite?
- How long will I be inside the operating room for the procedure?
- Should I combine eyelid lift surgery with forehead lift surgery?
- Are there any complications or risks that I should know of?
- Can we make the procedure less invasive by combining it with dermal filler or Botox injections?
- What is your policy for revision procedure in case I am not satisfied with the end results?
- How many days of leave do I need to apply for?
- Is the recovery going to be painful?
- Will the procedure leave scars anywhere on my face?
- How long will the results of the surgery last?
- What is the estimated cost of the surgery including all its pre- and post-surgical costs?
- Will there be a loss of sensation in my brow region following the surgery?
- What is your number in case of an emergency?
- Can you give me a brief tour of your office? How do I get more familiar with your team?
- Can you show me forehead/brow lift before and after images or testimonials of past patients?
Cosmetic surgeons at MBody receive patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredericksburg, and nearby areas for brow lift and forehead lift surgery.
CONTACT MBODY CONTOURING AND LASER CENTER in NORTHERN VIRGINIA
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit or click here to contact us.
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.