The decision to go ahead with fat transfer buttock augmentation plastic surgery should be made after due deliberation, and after the patient has clarified any doubts and concerns related to the procedure and the surgical practice. The decision to receive the surgery should only be made by the patient and not under the influence of others.
Best satisfaction levels in any cosmetic procedure are typically achieved when the patient makes a well-considered choice. A dedicated buttock augmentation surgeon will answer all questions of the patient in detail. Board certified plastic surgeons at MBody provide fat transfer buttock augmentation to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and surrounding communities.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery?
- Can you brief me about your plastic surgery training and experience?
- Do you have experience in performing fat transfer buttock augmentation and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- What surgical facility would you advise for this procedure?
- Do you hold operating privileges at a local hospital?
- In the rare event of an emergency during or after the procedure, would you practice be equipped to handle it?
- Will you perform a revision surgery, if I am not satisfied with the results of the primary procedure?
Questions about the Surgery
- Am I a fabulous candidate for fat transfer buttock augmentation?
- What surgical technique would you recommend in my case?
- Will the procedure involve general or local anesthesia?
- Is the procedure more or less invasive than butt implants?
- Can I achieve results similar to that of butt implants with fat transfer alone?
- What is the expected duration of surgery, and will you perform it as an outpatient procedure?
- What kind pre-surgery preparation will I have to do?
- Can you share with me a few fat transfer butt augmentation before and after photos of previous patients?
Questions about Recovery
- Is the buttock augmentation recovery going to be painful?
- How much downtime should I expect after the procedure?
- What are the chances of visible scarring after the surgery?
- Is the recovery going to be faster than in case of butt implants?
- Are there any measures to help make the recovery safer and quicker?
- Does the procedure involve any risks and complications?
- When will I be able to return to my normal routine and regular physical exercises?
Questions about Costs
- How much does fat transfer buttock augmentation cost?
- Does your quoted price include the costs of pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Will the costs reduce if the procedure is performed at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will you charge separately for post-op appointments?
- If I undergo multiple procedures at the same time, will it make me eligible for a rebate or a special package price?
- Can your office or clinic guide me in regards to financing options?
MBody plastic surgeons receive patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and nearby areas.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.