Contact Us | Location

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone

Your Message

Blog

Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Women and Men

fdhfhf-300x300 Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Women and Men | Northern VirginiaHowever, aging, environmental exposure, stress, unbalanced lifestyle, illness, and genetics can pose hurdles in the fulfillment of looking and feeling great. This is where plastic surgery and non-surgical aesthetic procedures can play a vital role to help an individual overcome the hurdles.
Cosmetic procedures over the decades have become increasingly affordable and accessible to the people in the US and elsewhere.
Millions of Americans enjoy the benefits of these procedures now each year. Although these procedures are more sought after by women, but now men are also increasingly interested in improving their physical appearance and self-image through cosmetic treatments.
MBody, led by board certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin, provides a wide range of cosmetic procedures to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredericksburg, and surrounding locations and suburbs in this part of the nation.
 

Consistent Growth

The growth of plastic surgery procedures in the US has been fairly consistent for the last many years. The field is now recognized as a major industry with American people spending more than $15 billion on surgical and non-surgical procedures in 2016 alone.
This indicates a jump of 11 percent over 2015, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), which presented these figures in its latest multi-specialty statistical report.
Nearly 56 percent of these procedures were related to plastic surgery, while the remaining 44 percent were non-surgical cosmetic treatments. The figure of $15 billion is the biggest amount spent on these procedures in a single year since ASAPS launched its annual Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics survey about two decades ago.
Recent ASAPS research reveals the people’s aspirations are undergoing a rapid change, and the trend is increasingly in favor of more refined aesthetic treatments. For instead, many women now want to choose fat transfer breast augmentation to make their breasts look more attractive because they feel the results with traditional breast implants may appear too obvious. The demand for breast lift is also rising because it is a more understated procedure.
However, one must not infer from these trends that the popularity of breast augmentation is declining in absolute terms. More women still prefer traditional breast implant surgery, and it continues to rank as the second most sought after procedure after liposuction. Surgeries once considered niche, such as labiaplasty, are now becoming mainstream. Men now seek procedures ranging from Botox to neck lift to tummy tuck surgery.
 

Most Popular Procedures

According to the ASAPS research, the five most sought after procedures in 2016 for both women and men combined, include:

  • Liposuction – 414,335 procedures
  • Breast Augmentation – 310,444 procedures
  • Tummy Tuck – 181,540 procedures
  • Eyelid Surgery – 173,883 procedures
  • Breast Lift – 161,412 procedures

The committed and monumental team of cosmetic surgeons at MBody receives patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredericksburg, and nearby areas for a variety of cosmetic procedures.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit

Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.

Spread the love

Comments are closed.

M-Body M-Body

Virginia

Vienna
1500 Cornerside Boulevard
Suite 400
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Richmond
7611 Forest Ave
Suite 210
Richmond, Virginia 23229
M-Body M-Body
M-Body