Ultherapy is a unique body contouring technique based on ultrasound energy to tighten and firm up the skin in targeted areas. It has emerged as a popular alternative for people who wish to rejuvenate their skin without involving plastic surgery. Ultherapy is a gentle treatment that can be used safely on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, eyebrow area and below the chin.
MBody is a premier practice providing innovative and advanced body contouring solutions, including Ultherapy. Led by board certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin, MBody provides treatments to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond and surrounding communities.
FDA Cleared for Skin Lift
Ultherapy distinguishes itself from most other skin tightening procedures. It is the only non-invasive procedure cleared by the FDA to lift the skin, enabling firming and tightening of the sagging and loose skin in areas such as the face, neck and décolletage. Without involving plastic surgery, this advanced treatment allows the provider to achieve targeted results in a natural looking way by activating structural support layers of the skin.
Ultherapy is one of the recommended procedures at MBody because of its differentiated benefits of many other treatments. Experienced plastic surgeons Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin receive patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, and nearby areas for this procedure.
- Unlike many skin rejuvenation procedures that involve multiple treatment sessions, Ultherapy can produce excellent skin lift and tightening outcomes in a single treatment.
- Controlled delivery of gentle, ultrasound energy in precise areas ensures that the surrounding healthy tissue and skin does not get harmed in any way.
- Ultherapy stimulates collagen production in the deeper layers, which can create more sustainable, natural looking and longer lasting results.
- In addition to treating the signs of natural aging, Ultherapy can also effectively fight other minor anomalies of the skin tone and texture, including harmful effects of sun damage.
- No anesthesia, incisions, pain and discomfort, scarring, or post-op downtime is involved in this procedure.
Butt Lift with Ultherapy
While Ultherapy has been widely used for facial rejuvenation, it has also now been accepted as a safe and effective solution for lifting the buttocks. The ultrasound energy will target the same innermost areas that a surgical butt lift would do, causing the skin to contract and tighten while reducing cellulite appearance. Results of Ultherapy butt lift will established fully over a few months, leading to tighter and more youthfully lifted buttocks.
At MBody, a patient can expect a completely comfortable Ultherapy experience in a state of the art treatment environment. The procedure will involve just a single, in-office treatment session that can usually be completed in about 60 to 90 minutes. The Ultherapy expert will use an ultrasound wand to deliver targeted ultrasound energy into the deep layers of the dermis.
As this energy gently heats the deeper tissue, it will trigger the natural collagen growth process in the area. Formation of new healthy skin cells will occur in the area, while the outer surface of the skin remains unaffected.
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond and surrounding communities.