Aging, sun and wind exposure, illness, and heredity are some of the common reasons behind the skin looking dull and older. Many people want to rejuvenate their face as well as body skin without having to undergo plastic surgery. Such people can benefit from non-invasive skin rejuvenation techniques for the face and body.
Venus Viva is one such innovative and proven non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that is based on cutting edge fractional radiofrequency (RF) technology. Board certified plastic surgeons at MBody provide a wide range of procedures, including Venus Viva, to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and surrounding communities.
What does Venus Viva Treat?
Some of the most common skin imperfections that both women and men may suffer include sagging facial skin, skin laxity in décolletage, conspicuous wrinkles, creases and fine lines on the face and neck, acne scars, dry skin, coarse or scaly skin texture, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone. Venus Viva is a single procedure that can address all of these skin conditions in a completely non-invasive and effective way.
The unique all-in-one skin rejuvenation Venus Viva technique is powered by SmartScan technology and Nano Fractional Radio Frequency (RF). The treatment is designed to produce both immediate and long-term skin enhancing effects. The procedure involves multi-tasking applications, which enable more control over the RF depth penetration, coagulation and degree of ablation.
This allows the treatment provider to deliver customized results, which are tailored to suit the specific skin requirements of a patient. Venus Viva can be adapted according to the intensity and type of skin condition in order to address the problem in a focused, targeted manner. RF energy is completely safe and gentle on the skin, and penetrates the deeper skin layers to create sustainable and natural looking results.
Some of the key benefits of Venus Viva, which are not available in many plastic surgery and other non-surgical treatments include:
- Venus Viva makes use of heated zone density control and unique pattern generation. This makes it a safe option for all skin types.
- The procedure involves only minimal downtime and the treatment area can be gently resurfaced in a painless manner.
- The patented tip technology allows for smoother and more even-toned skin.
- The coagulation process is expedited because of the advanced pin design that creates micro dermal wounds. As a result, the discomfort is minimized with Venus Viva.
- Venus Viva can be used to treat larger surface areas on the face and body with minimal discomfort. It does not have any limitations in terms of the size or location of treatable areas.
- The treatment also facilitates the contraction of synthesis of collagen, which helps to support the skin structure.
Results with Venus Viva are uniform, consistent, natural looking and longer lasting. Experienced plastic surgeons and staff members at MBody receive patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and nearby areas for Venus Viva treatment.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.