Liposuction ranks among the top five plastic surgery procedures performed in the US today. While thousands of women and men benefit from this surgery every year, there are many more who want to avoid a significantly invasive procedure that involves the typical risks and complications of a surgery. Such individuals may choose in-office liposuction at MBody.
MBody, led by board certified plastic surgeons, offers innovative and advanced procedures that are less invasive, less painful and deliver more targeted results. The practice provides in-office liposuction to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and surrounding communities.
Fat Reduction with In-Office Little Lipo
The experienced team of plastic surgery professionals at MBody will employ cutting edge techniques involving laser or other advanced options to create less invasive, customized outcomes. The surgeon will expertly sculpt the contours in areas with unwanted fat tissue to produce a smoother, youthful looking figure.
In-office liposuction can be employed to sculpt the neck, chin, arms, breasts, back, flanks or love handles, abdomen, thighs, hips, pubis, knees, ankles and other areas where diet and exercise resistant fat is present. The procedure is safe, minimally invasive and involves only local anesthesia. The fat cells eliminated with this procedure are gone for good, and the patient has to go through minimal to no downtime and discomfort.
Some of the key advantages of in-office liposuction include:
- The procedure can be performed at the office of the plastic surgeon, and surgical center costs can be avoided.
- General anesthesia is not required, and the surgeon will usually apply local anesthesia with a light sedation. The patient stays awake through the procedure and may even talk to the surgeon during the surgery.
- Downtime involves is minimal, and the patient can quickly resume their normal routine. Most patients will return to their workplace in about one to three days.
- The overall costs of in-office liposuction are significantly lower than traditional liposuction because the fee of the anesthesiologist and surgical room costs are avoided.
- Bruising and swelling in this procedure is significantly reduced as compared to traditional liposuction, and full results will be visible much faster as the swelling resolves.
- In-office liposuction is much safer, with a substantially lower risk of side effects and complications.
How does it Work?
In-office liposuction may involve an advanced laser body sculpting technique. Controlled laser wavelengths will focus on the targeted area to painlessly liquefy the fat. A medical suction device will then be applied to gently and permanently remove the liquefied fat from the affected area, leaving slimmer and more youthful contours.
The use of laser or other techniques to melt the stubborn fat cells allows the plastic surgeon to remove the fat in a less invasive manner, and without disrupting the surrounding healthy tissue. MBody receives patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and nearby areas for in-office liposuction and various other procedures.
Contact Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody) in Northern Virginia Today for More Information
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.