Get a “LITTLE Lipo” at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center, Your Body Contouring Specialists!
- As much as 80% reduction in fat in one treatment*
- As effective as ultrasonic and laser liposuction
- Minimally invasive procedure with minimal recovery time (typically 48-72 hrs)
- Comfortably performed with a mild anti-anxiety medication and local anesthetic
- Well-hidden tiny incisions (typically ¼ inch)
- Avoid the risk of general anesthesia
- Privacy: no one needs to know you had the procedure
It’s just a “LITTLE Lipo”, no one will know!
What’s LITLE Lipo? The answer is simple: it’s a revolutionary new way to transform your body!
L = Local anesthetic, low downtime
I = In office
T = Tumescent
T = Technique
L = Liposuction
E = External Radiofrequency
At Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center, we specialize in helping you achieve the slim, sexy physique of your dreams as safely and as effectively as possible by harnessing the body contouring power of today’s most advanced medical techniques. Our LITTLE Lipo procedure is a cutting-edge, minimally-invasive technique that delivers the same amazing body contouring results as surgical liposuction, but because it is performed using only a local anesthetic, you don’t have to worry about general anesthesia or extended downtime!Schedule a Consultation Now
A specialized technique, performed by specialized experts
This specialized technique is ideal for patients seeking to slim down unwanted curves by targeting the build-up of excess fatty tissue in the:
- Abdomen: “love handles”, “muffin tops”, and other unwanted bulges
- Legs: saddlebags, banana rolls, inner thighs, and hips
- Double chin/neck
- Upper arms
- Lower back fat, flanks, and bra fat areas
Your LITTLE Lipo procedure will performed the relaxing, welcoming atmosphere of Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center, conveniently located in Richmond, Virginia and Tysons Corner (Vienna), Virginia. Although this form of liposuction is minimally-invasive, it is always performed by one of our two surgeons, Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin, both of whom are Board certified in plastic surgery, in order to minimize the risk of unwanted complications and to maximize the potential for excellent results.
Discover the Benefits of LITTLE Lipo at MBody
- Can be performed with local tumescent anesthetic and anti-anxiety medication, not general anesthesia; you will be awake and comfortable during the procedure!
- Requires only tiny incisions to minimize swelling, bruising, and discomfort
- Less downtime than traditional large volume liposuction
- Safer and more comfortable than traditional large volume liposuction
- Performed by a Board certified plastic surgeon
How do we achieve these remarkable benefits? Like traditional liposuction, this liposuction procedure gently suctions excess fatty tissue out of the body through thin tubes known as cannula. It relies on the use of very fine cannula, typically only 3 mm in diameter and no greater than 5mm in diameter, so the incisions required insert the cannula through the skin can be very, very tiny. Moreover, at the start of the procedure, the skin and targeted fatty tissue are numbed with a saline solution that includes lidocaine, a powerful local anesthetic. This solution—tumescence—very effectively numbs the area and makes the fat cells easier to remove through the thin cannula. The result: a more comfortable procedure with fewer side effects and a shorter recovery time! Typically, patients only need to take a long weekend to recover.
Your Customized LITTLE Lipo Experience
Your figure is as unique as you are, and at MBody, our goal is to work with you to develop a customized body contouring experience designed to help you achieve a uniquely sexy physique! For some individuals, our minimally-invasive LITTLE Lipo targeting certain localized pockets of unwanted fatty tissue may be powerful enough as a stand-alone procedure. For other patients, however, the excess fat may not be the only concern, and therefore, a combination of advanced body contouring techniques may be appropriate.
Our Body Contouring and liposuction combination treatments often include today’s most cutting-edge technologies, including:
- CoolSculpting: Refine your contours even further by precisely freezing away small pockets of fat, leaving behind a smooth, contoured shape.
- UltraShape®: Ultrasonic pulsed energy can also be utilized to target hard-to-reach pockets of subcutaneous fatty tissue, enhancing the results of your micro-liposuction even further.
- TruSculpt®: For patients concerned about the appearance of cellulite, radiofrequency energy can temporarily reduce the dimpling associated with cellulite.
- Venus Legacy™: Venus Legacy™ utilizes multi-polar radiofrequency energy to spark collage production and may be appropriate for patients with loose, sagging skin as well as excess fat.
- Fat Grafting: For patients seeking a more curvaceous figure, the fat cells removed from one area of the body can be used to enhance your curves in another area!
*Individual results may vary. Results not guaranteed.
DISCLAIMER: Weight loss is never permanent. LITTLE Lipo is NOT intended as a weight loss mechanism. This procedure removes fat cells from the body, but the remaining fat cells can continue to grow and expand. To maintain long-term results, be sure to maintain a stable weight and adhere to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
The Body Contouring Specialists at Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center (MBody)
At MBody: Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center, with office locations in Richmond, VA and Tysons Corner, VA, our valued patients know they will receive exceptional patient care in a serene, tranquil treatment environment. Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin are both Board certified plastic surgeons who specialize in all of today’s most cutting-edge body contouring techniques, including non-surgical, minimally-invasive, and surgical technologies. Our goal is to maximize your body contouring results by working closely with you to develop a comprehensive, customized treatment plan that incorporates, if necessary, a variety of treatment techniques appropriate to achieve your unique aesthetic goals!
If you are tired of those stubborn fatty deposits and are ready for a voluptuous, sexy, shapely physique, please contact MBody: Modern Body Contouring and Laser Center today for more information about powerful, transformative in office liposuction. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with one of our highly-esteemed cosmetic surgeons.